Sunday, January 1, 2017

R & R - Welcoming 2017


I welcomed in the New Year this morning by waking up too early to grab cappuccinos at the only coffee shop open. Obviously, my New Year's Day look is casual and comfortable. I spent the day running errands, thinking about my new years resolutions, and making dinner at home. 


This look is pretty much my uniform, black jeans, my favorite sweater, and basic accessories. 


There is nothing I love more than being able to support local vendors. Fortunately, Cleveland has such a thriving community of artists. My bucket bag is from FOUNT Leather, a company that designs and produces all of their products in Cleveland. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work for FOUNT in production and design. You can see more beautiful leather goods from FOUNT here. The beaded bracelet on the right was also designed and made in Cleveland by On The Lookout Jewelry. You can purchase her pieces locally or order them from her online shop and support small business. My cuff was not made locally but still designed by a small jewelry designer in Brooklyn named Vera Meat.




Happy New Year everyone!


photos by Clare Ciolli 

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! where is your sweater from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from an urban outfitters!! I live in it, unfortunately they don't sell this exactly sweater anymore. Here's a similar option: http://store.americanapparel.net/en/aslan-sweater_rsakwals?c=Silverfox

      Delete